Build low cost deterministic Ethernet systems
TCN Real-time Modelling & Verification Suite is the only model-based design and analysis software based on determinism
TCN Real-time Modelling & Verification Suite allows fast and cost-effective implementations of Ethernet networks and systems. It improves your ability to create robust and stable Ethernet systems. It is an enabler for standard and switched Ethernet networks for all kind of time-critical or time-dependent applications.
Welcome to the world of model based network design where you will be able to create strong and robust network and system constructions totally virtually. You may promise service levels, in terms of promised sharp deadlines of latency, jitter and no packet-drops.
You will get answers to questions like:
- "This sensor value must reach my control algorithm host within 5 ms. Can the network forwarding delay of this frame ever exceed the deadline if I give this application data flow a priority of 2?"
- "If this active link to this part of the network is broken, will the RSTP algorithm be able to re-establish packet forwarding using redundant links within 10 milliseconds?"
- "My VoIP application should have a jitter less than 50 milliseconds for optimal user experience. Is that always the case?"
- "Is there a risk that an I-frame in my MPEG-flow will ever suffer from packet drop?"
- "Do the theoretical timing analysis correspond with real live tests?"
- "How many cameras or video streams can I have before the quality is affected?"
- "How many cameras or video streams can I have before response times goes down below the dead-lines of other applications?"
TCN Real-time Modelling & Verification Suite allows the system and network designer to construct a network topology using virtual switches and hosts, populate it with virtual flows, configure the virtual switches with, e. g., different port priorities and link speeds and then assure himself that all requirements are met by letting the tool compute upper bounds on the latencies and jitter that each flow frame can experience. The tool allows easy exploration of a range of different what-if scenarios and identification of worst-case situations and thereby allowing the designer to minimize network resources while still being confident that every application will work as expected.
Unlike other solutions, TCN Real-time Modelling & Verification Suite allow you to analyze and test a complete network or system, considering all necessary parameters to be able to guarantee latencies, jitter and no packet-drops in the switches, but also verify the theoretical calculations against real physical measurements.
TCN Real-time Modelling & Verification Suite allows you to, based on the full determinism the applications require:
- Design networks or systems
- Analyze networks or systems
- Optimize networks or systems
- Verify networks or systems.
With full determinism means you can promise sharp deadlines of latency, jitter and no packet-drops.
TCN Real-time Modelling & Verification Suite conducts of two main brands:
- TCN TimeAnalyzerTM - Model based network design and analysis
- TCN StreamAnalyzerTM - Test and verification of real network performance
TCN Real-time Modelling & Verification Suite is licensed by patents (patent-pending) that protect the uniqueness of its technical solutions.